Experience | Commitment | Dedication
Fulfilling his life-long dream of becoming a lawyer, Otto J. Kostbar brings 40 years of experience to his practice. A graduate of Lafayette College & New York Law School. Mr. Kostbar’s favorite areas of practice include: Real Estate Law, Bankruptcy Law & Wills and Estate Law.
Public/Community service are at the heart of his practice. Mr. Kostbar has served as:
- Jamesburg Council from 1999-2009
- President of the Jamesburg Library from 1989-1999
- Jamesburg Zoning Board Attorney
- Monroe Board of Fire Commissioners Attorney
- Police Commissioner of Jamesburg
- Attorney for Middlesex County ASPCA
As a “local boy” who has lived in the area his whole life. Mr. Kostbar resides in Jamesburg with his with Anna. He has a stepson, Andy. Another interesting note is Mr. Kostbar attended Freehold HS with another NJ native, Bruce Springsteen.
I’ve known Otto for over 30 years as a friend and a great attorney. He always has a minute to say hi. A great attorney and dear friend.Fred Voza – Jamesburg Press